x.fx(i,j) = solutionx(i,j);
solve m using lp minimizing z;
The infeasibilities are reported in the solution report in the listing file.
Unfortunately not all solvers support this. Here is a small sample:
- MINOS: ok
- BDMLP: ok
- Cplex: ok
- Gurobi: no solution reported so nothing to look at
- Mosek: not a normal solution reported
- Lindo: no solution reported
- Xpress: no solution reported
- CBC: no solution reported
This is not a pretty list. All older GAMS solvers do a good job and provide the wanted information without a problem, but the newer solvers and links do a rather poor job on helping me out.