The Operations Research Scientist is responsible for collaborating with the team to design and implement systems that focus on forecasting, allocating, delivering, and reporting of advertising on the internet, TV, and connected devices. The successful candidate will utilize advanced mathematical, optimization, machine-learning, software engineering, and programming skills to solve challenging problems.
- Develop innovative mathematical programming (LP, MILP, …) solutions to run efficiently and at scale
- Develop innovative forecasts, models, algorithms, and solutions and build prototypes and production implementations
- Work cross-functionally to gather feedback and requirements from end users
- Be a key contributor to product innovation and company strategy
- Communicate technical information clearly to both technical and non-technical people
- Degree in Operations Research, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or related field; MS/PhD strongly preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong experience with implementing decomposition techniques, column generation preferred.
- Strong analytical, statistical, and math abilities; Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with GAMS, Gurobi/Cplex, CVX, Python, R, Java, Scala, SQL