New Features and Enhancements
Some of the new additions and enhancements include:
- New QCP and MIQCP solvers - Allow you to solve quadratically constrained models at more than twice the speed of the leading competitor
- New MATLAB and R interfaces - Concise and tightly integrated for ease of use
- Support for Lazy Constraints - Uses a superior implementation that doesn't require you to turn off other key features
- Enhancements for handling infeasible and unbounded problems - Includes a barrier homogenous algorithm designed to solve infeasible and unbounded problems and a new FeasRelax procedure for finding solutions that minimize constraint violations
- Enhancements to overall performance - Includes faster presolve times, the ability to warm start the simplex algorithms from solution vectors, enhanced crossover numerical stability, and many more enhancements for speed and robustness
For more info see gurobi.com.